Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn and Spa is looking for a full-time experienced maintenance person. 5 days a week, with hours of 9 am-5 pm most days. Plus on call in case of emergencies.
- Respond to all guest’s requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Complete work order requests in a timely manner
- Maintain all mechanical areas in an orderly and clean condition
- Inspect public areas daily for any issues
- After-hours on-call availability if an issue arises, available some weekends
- Providing maintenance repairs to guestrooms, public areas, and administrative offices
- Repairs may include plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating, cooling, ventilation, furnishings and fixtures, painting, wall cover repairs, light carpentry, door, and window repairs
- Maintain room preventative maintenance and consistently keep updated records on file.
- Must be willing to be on call nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Friendly, outgoing personality and professional appearance required.
- Hotel maintenance technicians should be able to exhibit mastery of a minimum of three of the trade skills like electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration, and general building management.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.