Please read over our policies. If you have any questions please give us a call.
- Blue Mountain Mist is a non-smoking establishment. The ban is in place on smoking in all rooms, restaurants, and common facilities. Although smoking is not permitted within the hotel building itself, guests who smoke are permitted to do so outside in designated areas. Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in a non-smoking room will be subject to a fine of $150.
- No pets allowed
- We politely request if you have any special needs please let us know at the time of reservation.
- All reservations are subject to a $20.00 Amenities fee
- All rates are based on double occupancy, additional guest(s) will be charged $20 per day, per additional guest.
- Discounts and special promotions must be applied at the time of booking.
- All cash and major credit cards accepted
- 3rd party payments and vouchers are not valid during Holidays and *Peak seasons*.
- WI-FI is free, however, we do not guarantee 100% uptime.
- We are Family Friendly, kids under the age of 10 are welcome to stay in our cottages, and kids 10 and older are allowed to stay in the main house.
Check-in between 4:00 and 9:00 PM (Arrival after 10:00 pm call to make arrangements)
Check-out by 11:00 AM
Holding & Cancellation Policies
- Standard Booking: Requires a credit card number and a $50 deposit which is non-refundable. Reservation is subject to a cancellation fee equal to the total charge of the reservation if not canceled 10 days before check-in.
- *High Season Fall & Holidays*: Requires 1-night non-refundable deposit. Reservation is subject to a cancellation fee equal to the total charge of the reservation if not canceled 10 days before check-in.
- Group Bookings (6 or more rooms): Special Group Rates are available most seasons – Require a 1-night non-refundable deposit. Reservation is subject to a cancellation fee equal to the total charge of the reservation if not canceled 30 days before check-in
*High Season Fall starts the last weekend in September and thru the first weekend in November. Holidays include Valentine’s Day and weekends, the weekend before Memorial Day, July 1st – 5th, the weekend before Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and the weekend after, December 23rd – 31st.