Blue Mountain Mist Spa is looking to hire full-time massage therapists for our increasingly growing business! Open to part-time availability as well. We provide a stable, positive, Christian, relaxing, and professional business atmosphere to work in, where you can professionally grow with many opportunities! We specialize in making our clients worry and stress-free while in our Spa and through massage therapy, help others feel their best!
Business operating hours are Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm, closed Sundays.
Candidates must be career-oriented, courteous to clients and other employees, have a positive attitude, be a team player and professional at all times.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare room and tools necessary for scheduled treatments
- Provide 30 to 90-minute massages for appointment holders and walk-ins at our location
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints and problem areas
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust techniques to meet their needs
- Suggest massage schedules for recurring sessions
- Ensure treatment room and areas are clean and sanitized using approved sanitizing procedures
- Restock treatment products in treatment areas
- Remove soiled laundry from rooms and launder it if needed
- Take client payment/schedule appointments if necessary
- Assist in opening and closing duties
- Attend the front desk if needed
- Willingness to receive training on new procedures
- Any tasks deemed necessary by the manager to keep the spa clean, stocked and operating smoothly
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned).
Looking for a candidate with great guest service skills, and preferably 1+ years of experience in a resort or spa setting. Applicants must be able to work consistent weekends and holidays (except Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas).
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
- To perform the essential functions of this position regular and consistent attendance is required.
- Must be able to work well with other Team Members, Managers and interact with our guests.
- Flexible Schedule – Full and Part-time available.
- Competitive pay.
- No sales requirements – simply perform great therapy that will drive your clientele to return for repeat business.
- All appointment bookings are taken care of by our management.
- All table linens, towels, blankets, lotions, aromatherapy and oils provided.
- We are closed for business on Sundays and all major holidays including New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Earn Paid Vacation Time
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, managers and team members
Work Experience, Skills and Education Requirement
- Tennessee Massage Therapist License
- Participate in continuing education classes
- Have knowledge in but not limited to: Swedish, Reflexology, Deep tissue, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, Sports and Pregnancy massages, Body Wraps and Salt Scrub
Pay: $25,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year