Blue Mountain Mist is family owned and award-winning boutique-style Inn and Spa. Located just minutes outside of Pigeon Forge, TN.
We provide a stable, positive, Christian, relaxing, and professional business atmosphere to work in, where you can professionally grow with many opportunities! We specialize in making our clients worry and stress-free while in our Spa, helping others feel their best!
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to all members and guests.
- Achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with owners to monitor progress against goals regularly.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, as well as all associated record keeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members, and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Leading and encouraging employee engagement by remaining active in franchise-wide social media campaigns and operations competitions.
- Have a strong customer service orientation and communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Must be comfortable with meeting exceptions of a performance-based culture and driving revenue.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,393.00 – $38,177.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Guest services: 1 year (Required)
- Day Spa: 2 years (Required)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
Work Location: One location