Blue Mountain Mist Country Inn and Spa currently has housekeeping positions open. 2-5 days a week with hours of 8 am-4 pm, full-time position and also a part-time position open. We offer a Christian environment, positive, caring, fun, team-oriented, yet serious and smoke-free atmosphere to work in. Driver’s license required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: being on time for your scheduled shift, cleaning guest rooms and cottages, keeping laundry going and housekeeping closets stocked, being courteous to guests, and communicating maintenance issues to management.
To clean and service guest rooms and provide clean linens and towels, as needed, in a timely and organized manner to ensure guest satisfaction. Greet and welcome all guests in order to make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Clean and service guest rooms and cottages according to Blue Mountain Mist procedures and standards.
- Notify the Supervisor when service is complete.
- Report needed repairs and unsafe conditions.
- Keep linen closets and housekeeping van neat, clean, and stocked.
- Maintain security of equipment, keys, and supplies.
- Respond to housekeeping requests from guests and management in an efficient manner.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12 – $14 an Hour